How does it work?
On completion of a successful test the pressure is reduced inline with the existing system. Then the Livetap drill is fed through the No-Drain T by means of operating a simple hand ratchet drive or power drill (requires gearbox). The drill is then withdrawn and a metal coupon is removed by means of special drill magnet.
Project Fire offers a number of other products that can be installed with the use of the Livetap under pressure drilling system.
Click to view larger image.
- No drain down - no fees
- 'Green' saves large volumes of water
- No loss of sprinkler protection
- Cost effective installation
- No activation of any fire pumps or fire alarms
- Only test new works
- No Survey of existing system required
- No risk of draining the wrong valve set
- No dirty water discharged
- No out of hours working
- No difficult backfilling of the system
- Reduced system pipework corrosion
- No complicated system drain down arrangements
- Removes more swarf/metal debris from the system